Nov 5, 2010

Something's wrong with my stupid stepmom chemical balance.


Yess! for the first time StepMotherFucka i hate u! You unconscious woman, the village org dtg kl like you is right. what? fact is you hempas hempas doo -.- brg ah think you're great. Wooo x) go to hell lerr. LPS tu you going to say I'm afraid my father a child? tu weh you who jea, the self-dtg kelantan not igt city. mkn budu you go back ah! fuck you. You said I was with my brother dtg rmh dad just want mintak brg kan, mcm cibai my mouth said, unfortunate behavior. Buto you lah. mkn your dad I do not think the money to woii? jap jap, my sister with me, at my father was rare. may occasionally want is mintak brg. you? tu you every day! pg day shopping today. You want money to go work lah minah oi. I want to study with my brother mntk brg not even know you? Posted mntk my dad -.- incorrigible little things, you want to pull the face with my father. cops think that money? stupid step-mom. now, you want to run home? WeII, help you start first ah, dah ktorg may not want to do what is right. I deliberately want to write kat fb uncle aunty cousin let me know your temperament Attached. weh step-mother, is not playing right behind the back of this talk, so let me write jea kat which I liked. let people read. oath, I do not like you're the god. you go behind the mirror you tu. lawa jugak ape is not slim. BDN was this page ... adoii pound man can run dah lah haha xD I call my father at 4 am, said Kate going to see my father cry kat MYDIN wait. kejadah his ape make mlm mlm kat MYDIN cmtu. OKAY FINE, go see kat Mydin, tgk tgk takde. his plot, he purposely want menyusah right father. do you swear tu mcm kat father, MMG I want to be sgt kat female you idiot!