Jul 4, 2010

im not going to schl today , cause im so tired and lazy . hehe , tadi ndra on MySpace jap , sbb dah lame tak on kan . pastu , this gal name Vance Nancy and ni ms url dea - www.myspace.com/540535437 . She's from Yaoundé , Cameroon . dea send message kat ms ndra and dea ckp ni :


"s'lut ndra tu est une etoile je viens de te voir sur myspace et je suis tomber amoureux de toi je soueterait que l'on sorte ensemble pour te dire vrais je t'aime ecrit mois bizou"

translate kan in english , dea ckp ni :


"ndra s'lut you are a star I just saw you on myspace and I'm falling in love with you I soueterait that we get together to tell you I love you true writing bizou months"


i was like OHH MAII GAWSHH . dea suke ndra , lesbian ke dea ni . eeeiiwww =.= tapi berani dea kate ndra slut . who u think u are ? god ? puhleaaseee . tu yg nak marah tu , hahahaha . nak gaduh aa ngan deaa ehee .