Jul 10, 2010

Im Super Sorry!

I apologize for the error that I did just now . I know a lot of mistakes that I made to u . but criously , I do all of that offense . I do not mean in any way to offend u . I promise not to repeat the same offense . even though everyday we continue to quarrel , I do not want to take revenge against u , cause I really love you . Im too shy to show how much I really care about u and u never know my love for ur meditation . I know , Im not perfect, because Im just a normal human being . u're the only one who can make me happy everyday , no one can bring happiness to me as u bring entertaining for me . I really hope that u can forgive me :'(